If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace.

--Hamilton Fish

Saturday, August 13, 2011

wow....I lost a month

It's August.
How the heck did that happen?

I haven't posted since the end of June.  This is why:
Caleb's first birthday was the end of June.

Aubie became a full-time job!




We moved Kelli to South Georgia...

This was my living room before we moved her!

We'd been passing this sign for 4 years going to Millledgeville...we finally stopped.  Bought a concrete bunny.

I've told you about my auction obsession...this is a toothpick holder, btw...

I've started selling my art and collectibles on Etsy!!  This is in a 1939 reader I have for sale.

Bought this on an online auction; it was black and gross and now it's Kelli's new nightstand.
This is Kelli's new handmade head board, made by uncle Scooter!

But it had to be finished....

sanded, painted, sanded, stained, sealed?   Check.

...finally got around to weaving the 2nd chair...

Finished!!

Painted birthday presents,

and finished froggie pictures.

Kelli's rules for her new apartment.

Can't show the actual picture, but here we are (me, with Sara's mom and sister) as Sara picks her wedding gown!!!

Big painting for Michelle!  It wasn't finished here, and she'd been waiting patiently, but I'm proud to say I got it to her TODAY!

yeah....
So....these are some of the reasons I haven't blogged lately.  Okay, maybe they're excuses.  But they happened, and I've been really, really busy!  Hope you didn't need a new recipe!!

This is what I know.  I will not wait 6 weeks before I post again!  I want to paint.  And talk to you.  Hope you're still reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment