If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace.

--Hamilton Fish

Friday, September 2, 2011

Fresh Start!

Yeah.  So I lied.

It's September and I'm not making any excuses for having waited until now to write!  Let it be known, however, that I have been painting.
This is a smaller version of the two I painted for Kelli's apartment.  I love the bamboo.



I sold this one.
So now I'm starting a new project for a friend.  She had an old wooden high chair her husband had painted white for their first child.  Her new little girl is going to get a fancy one though!  We're going to use lots of pretty cool colors and make it special...stay tuned for pictures!

So far, it's been cleaned and lightly sanded.  Paints are on the schedule for this weekend or early next week.  I can't wait!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day weekend.  Do something fun with family and/or friends!
(If you're retired, do you have to work on Labor Day???)

No comments:

Post a Comment